FingerCrusher FingerCrusher

Too fast...

The human reflex can't be that fast. Even if you have the reflex of an FPS gamer (I was an FPS gamer), you still can't be that fast since the GO just flashed for a second and it crushes you... The human mind needs to process the fresh visible info. Not only but everytime you REPLAY the time is different so you can't ax on memory either. Sorry but this one isn't good enough. Sorry

-Dusk- -Dusk-

Dusk = Braid?

I love the game and the fact that it resembles braid with the time reverse power. I vote 10/10 and 5/5. Good job but It could use a 2x, 3x when reversing like in braid.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I would leave a review but THERE IS NO TIME!

Really great game :) I love it!

One Chance One Chance

Great game!

It's really neat because you have to think what would YOU do. I done what I would've done in real life: WORK TILL I FIND THE CURE! GREAT GAME!

Grow A Tree 2 Grow A Tree 2

Umm.. Relaxing

Yeah... It's relaxing to watch but you should make an "Interactive" version where you can water the tree, burn it, so you can make it grow faster,slower or not at all. I don't say it's bad but you should do a little more... interactivity. (9/10 and 5/5)

Covetous Covetous

Intresting Parasitism concept.

Good game. Nice concept and a good way keep you distracted for 2-5 minutes. 9/10 and 4/5. Good but not so great. Maybe a sequel will be better.

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

Good but...

Well... I love challenge but this is way.... I mean i tried to destroy something like 30 times and i haven't succeded! 7/10 Sorry But a great game thought

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Really great game!

To my conclusion this is one of the greatest games on Newgrounds. I gave you a 10/10. But I feel a similarity between Chibi Knight and Zelda Link to the past (SNES). Which brings back nostalgic memories in a new and awesome game. 10/10. Good job BoMToons.